The Hyperlite Murray Pro is Shaun’s favorite. Shaped from 20 years of Wakeboard passion. Shaun Murray is re-releasing his 20th Pro Model edition, simply named “The Murray”. Countless hours on the water have lead Shaun to this shape and the feedback has been mind-blowing.
The Murray shape begins with a Subtle 3-Stage rocker, where there is no flat spot, the rocker simply increases under foot for a colossal boost off the wake. Carrying on from past shapes, Shaun kept the Variable Edge Design and Center Landing Spine making the board enjoyable for all ability levels. The board’s edge is rounded between the inserts, sharpening under foot and then cupped at the tip and tail delivering solid edge hold when you want it and forgiveness when you need it.
Hyperlite’s BIO3 Core and CarboNetX construction keep The Murray super light for easy spinning. This combination makes riding a larger board more suitable, so we’ve made this 20th Anniversary Murray shape available in a 145cm and 150cm option. Make sure you get pick the correct size for you by looking at this Hyperlite size chart.
- Layered Glass
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass, every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double year after year.
- Sized Up Philosophy
- Advances in board construction have reduced boards’ overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. Combined with the wake size of today, this evolution means it’s time to ride a larger board delivering more pop and airtime and more stable and secure landings.
- Biolite 3 Core
- The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction
- Integrating the top glass and bottom glass into one, generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker
- This is the stepping-stone to the 3-stage rocker style of ride. Utilizing a smaller flat spot between your feet, a Subtle 3-Stage Rocker creates just enough vertical pop to know it’s there.
- M6 Inserts
- All-New Surface Area Sizing
- Minimum Swing Weight Profile
- Mellow Center Landing Spine
- Variable Edge Design
There are no reviews yet.