Flexible and lightweight, the Women’s Flex V-Back gives you all of the safety, comfort, and performance you could ask for from CGA life jacket. With multiple hinges and the V-Back stretch panel, this vest provides unsurpassed mobility; accommodating any change in position that you make. Of course, the full front zipper and two concealed, adjustable belts are still there to keep things snug and make sure you get the most out of your life jacket. On top of that, this life jacket incorporates BioLite technology making it lighter, breathable and more environmentally friendly than neoprene. Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
- V-Back stretch panel – Delivers a more accommodating fit and increases maneuverability
- BioLite construction – Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Multiple front and side hinges
- Zip closure and 2 concealed, adjustable belts for security
- PWC lanyard attachment ring
There are no reviews yet.