As parents, we put safety first. In designing the Naya Baby vest, Naya stepped outside the confines of existing standards to offer unprecedented security, safety and comfort for babies 9 – 25 lbs. The front design ensures that baby turns face-up from a face-forward position. The collar cradles the head when lifted by the strap or while floating. Mesh harness and short front enhance comfort sitting upright, lying down, or in a baby carrier.
- Three piece collar design with additional floatation on sides to cradle baby’s head in the center of the collar for security and safety.
- Easy access into the vest with two shoulder adjustment buckles
- Mesh back allows the baby to lie comfortably on a blanket or in a baby carrier
- Easy to reach lifting strap
- Adjustable mesh and webbing harness system for security, venting and comfort
Important: The 4 adjustment straps should be as snug and secure as possible while maintaining comfort for your baby. Once fitted, familiarize your baby and yourself with the performance of the vest in water.
There are no reviews yet.