Nobody likes having their movement restricted especially kids. That’s why we developed the OBrien Child Flex V-Back. We took all the features that everyone loved with our adult V-Back life jacket and applied them to youth sizes. The kids couldn’t be happier. With the segmented panels, multiple front and side hinges, split V-Back stretch panel and wide armholes, kids feel unrestricted in this life jacket and parents are happy knowing that their kids are safe.
The Flex V-Back sports a BioLite outer that provides a very comfortable feel, but is also lighter, dries faster and is more environmentally friendly than neoprene. On top of that, the full front zip closure and two concealed, adjustable belts makes for easy entry and an effortless way to dial in that snug fit; keeping you secure and safe on the water. It also features a grab strap and leg loop strap for that extra touch of safety. So if you are looking for the ultimate child life jacket for maintaining a maximum range of motion while still providing the safety needed on the water, you’ve found it with the O’Brien Child Flex V-Back.
- BioLite construction- Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Segmented panels with multiple hinge points and V-Back stretch panel for maximum maneuverability
- Zip closure with 2 concealed belts for security
- Grab strap and leg loop strap for added safety
- Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
There are no reviews yet.