The Ronix Blunt Nose has the feel of a thin profile, sharp rail, pintail traditional skimmer, but has the nose of a wide longboard so you can jump on the throttle quicker, easier, and with more stability. This design opens up an entire spectrum of tricks you only would find possible on a skimmer – but with the stability and controlled speed of a traditional surfer. Now you can ride a skimmer even on a smaller size wake and feel more confident with your tricks from the blunt nose shape. A Paulownia wood exterior mixed with our lightweight surf core. Where science and nature meet.
SKIM BOARD PERFORMANCE / LONGBOARD STABILITY
- Front Pad – Wax Mat Direct
- Rear Pad – Machined EVA
- Arch Support & Extra Tall Tail Wedge
- Fin-S Tool-Less Design Featuring Spring Lock Technology
- 1 Fiberglass Symmetric 2.5” Floating Fin
- Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
- Air Vents Inserted in EVA Tail Wedge
- Core – Handmade by Robots
- Durable wood exterior
There are no reviews yet.