The Ronix Modello fish is a more affordable, durable, rhythm like nothing you’ve ever ridden with the feel of a fish/ fun surfer, mixed with a skate-like feel of a skim board. Comes with straps for effortless deep-water starts, or wakeboard inspired tricks. Lightweight overall surf performance combined with the durability of a board you typically would mount boots to. Who says you can’t make a high-end surfer out of wakeboard technology?
The value of the straps is priceless. The straps make teaching wake surf a piece of cake. Usually the start is the hardest part for none surfers to learn. The connection to the board with the straps takes the difficulty of keeping the board under you. Trick progression is super easy with the straps as well. Imagine launching in to a 360 for the first time and not worrying about losing the surf board. Recommended for riders 150lbs and up.
Add in a bungee surf rope and your away to the races.
- Machined EVA Front Pad W/ Concave
- Machined EVA Rear Pad W/ Extra Tall Tail Kick
- 2 Adjustable Removable Straps
- 2 – 2.3” Polycarbonate Fins & 1 – 2.9” Polycarbonate Fin
- Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
- Core – Handmade by Robots
- Compression Molded W/ Modello Wakeboard Durability
There are no reviews yet.