Protect your investment with the Universal Kayak & Canoe Locking Systems! Using Galvanized Aircraft Cable (3/16″ coil steel cable) that is used in the airline industry – for the ultimate in kayak and canoe theft prevention. Simply slide each cable loop over the bow and the other over the stern of your kayak. Wrap long tail end cable around stationary object so there is no slack – then lock them together with your own lock!
- Kayak theft prevention cable secures your kayak to any stationary object; storage racks, car roof racks, trees, posts, and more
- 3/16″ Coil steel cable
- Vinyl coated to protect boats, cars, and racks
- Universal Kayak & Canoe Locking System installs in seconds, no drilling or tools required
- These are locking theft prevention cables – they will not secure a kayak to roof racks for transport purpose
- Made in the USA
- Works with any padlock of your choice (padlock not included)
There are no reviews yet.