The Liquid force Keen is Austin Keen’s pro model shape, part of the Fleet Series, is a no-nonsense skim shape… Fast, clean and simple! A precision milled EPS foam core is topped with a carbon innegra deck making this board stronger, lighter and more responsive than years past.
The best technology goes into these boards. Although the KEEN is a true skim at heart, the multiple fin boxes make it more versatile than most skims… you can ride as a single fin for a true skim feel or ride it as a twin setup for a more skatey feel, or ride it as a tri fin for a solid surf feel. This board will take your riding to the next level. Austin rides with power, precision, control, and pop and this board is ready to take his and anyone’s ability to higher levels! Grab a rope and get surfing.
Austin needs a fast, light, catch free skim shape for hijacking wakes, busting big airs, and massive wake slashes and the Keen is just that board.
- Carbon Innegra Deck & Hull
- Precision Milled EPS Foam Core With Stringer
- Triple Fin Box Options w/ 3 Small Skim Fins
- Clean, Single Concave Hull w/Crisp Rails From Nose to Tail
- Square Grooved Eva Traction Pads
Just like Slater’s board at Pipeline, this board DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY.
Helpful tips for long life of your LF Custom Hand Shape
- Keep out of the sun for long periods of time
- Keep it in a padded surf bag to avoid dings on the tip, tail, and rails
- Do not stand on the board while on the dock, swim step, or any hard surface. Only stand on board while in the water
- Keep epoxy resin handy if you do ding or crack your board. Repair immediately to keep it water tight.
- Proper Care = Stoke for Years
There are no reviews yet.